Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Discount
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Discount
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Discount
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Discount
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Discount
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Discount
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Discount
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Discount
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Discount
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Discount
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Discount