Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Connect Email Google Slides Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Connect Email Google Slides Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Connect Email Google Slides Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Connect Email Google Slides Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Connect Email Google Slides Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Connect Email Google Slides Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Connect Email Google Slides Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful courses. Connect Email Google Slides Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Connect Email Google Slides Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Connect Email Google Slides Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Connect Email Google Slides Kajabi