A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Discounts
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Discounts
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Discounts
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Discounts
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Discounts
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Discounts
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Discounts
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Discounts
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Discounts
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Discounts
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Discounts