A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Dain Heer Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Dain Heer Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Dain Heer Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Dain Heer Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Dain Heer Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Dain Heer Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Dain Heer Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Dain Heer Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Dain Heer Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Dain Heer Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Dain Heer Kajabi