A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Domain
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Domain
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Domain
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Domain
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Domain
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Domain
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Domain
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Domain
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Domain
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Domain
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Domain