Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Rope Game
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Rope Game
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Rope Game
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Rope Game
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Rope Game
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Rope Game
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Rope Game
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Rope Game
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Rope Game
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Rope Game
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Rope Game