Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Downdetector
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Downdetector
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Downdetector
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Downdetector
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Downdetector
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Downdetector
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Downdetector
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Downdetector
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Downdetector
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Downdetector
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Downdetector