Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Besides WordPress
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Besides WordPress
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Besides WordPress
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Besides WordPress
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Besides WordPress
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Besides WordPress
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Besides WordPress
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Besides WordPress
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Besides WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Besides WordPress
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Besides WordPress