Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Download Video
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Download Video
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Download Video
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Download Video
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Download Video
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Download Video
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Download Video
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Download Video
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Download Video
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Download Video
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Download Video