Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Download Course
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Download Course
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Download Course
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Download Course
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Download Course
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Download Course
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Download Course
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Download Course
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Download Course
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Download Course
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Download Course