Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Download
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Download
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Download
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Download
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Download
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Download
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Download
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Download
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Download
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Download
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Download