Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Less Secure Apps
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Less Secure Apps
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Less Secure Apps
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Less Secure Apps
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Less Secure Apps
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Less Secure Apps
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Less Secure Apps
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Less Secure Apps
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Less Secure Apps
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Less Secure Apps
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Less Secure Apps