Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Drip Content
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Drip Content
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Drip Content
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Drip Content
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Drip Content
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Drip Content
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Drip Content
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Drip Content
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Drip Content
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Drip Content
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Drip Content