Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi During Pregnancy
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi During Pregnancy
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi During Pregnancy
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi During Pregnancy
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi During Pregnancy
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi During Pregnancy
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi During Pregnancy
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi During Pregnancy
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi During Pregnancy
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi During Pregnancy
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi During Pregnancy