Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Email Marketing
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Email Marketing
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Email Marketing
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Email Marketing
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Email Marketing
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Email Marketing
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Email Marketing
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Email Marketing
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Email Marketing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Email Marketing
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Email Marketing