Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Tarif
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Tarif
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Tarif
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Tarif
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Tarif
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Tarif
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Tarif
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Tarif
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Tarif
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Tarif
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Tarif