A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Email Sequences
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Email Sequences
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Email Sequences
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Email Sequences
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Email Sequences
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Email Sequences
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Email Sequences
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Email Sequences
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Email Sequences
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Email Sequences
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Email Sequences