Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Emails
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Emails
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Emails
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Emails
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Emails
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Emails
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Emails
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Emails
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Emails
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Emails
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Emails