A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Unlike Any Other
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Unlike Any Other
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Unlike Any Other
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Unlike Any Other
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Unlike Any Other
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Unlike Any Other
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Unlike Any Other
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Unlike Any Other
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Unlike Any Other
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Unlike Any Other
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Unlike Any Other