A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Encore Theme
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Encore Theme
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Encore Theme
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Encore Theme
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Encore Theme
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Encore Theme
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Encore Theme
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Encore Theme
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Encore Theme
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Encore Theme
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Encore Theme