A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Erschaffe Dich Neu
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Erschaffe Dich Neu
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Erschaffe Dich Neu
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Erschaffe Dich Neu
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Erschaffe Dich Neu
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Erschaffe Dich Neu
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Erschaffe Dich Neu
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Erschaffe Dich Neu
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Erschaffe Dich Neu
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Erschaffe Dich Neu
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Erschaffe Dich Neu