A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Example Websites
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Example Websites
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Example Websites
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Example Websites
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Example Websites
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Example Websites
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Example Websites
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Example Websites
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Example Websites
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Example Websites
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Example Websites