Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi For Nonprofits
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi For Nonprofits
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi For Nonprofits
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi For Nonprofits
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi For Nonprofits
You can send as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi For Nonprofits
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi For Nonprofits
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi For Nonprofits
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi For Nonprofits
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi For Nonprofits
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi For Nonprofits