A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Except For
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Except For
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Except For
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Except For
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Except For
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Except For
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Except For
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Except For
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Except For
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Except For
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Except For