Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Except Vs Not
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Except Vs Not
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Except Vs Not
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Except Vs Not
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Except Vs Not
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Except Vs Not
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Except Vs Not
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Except Vs Not
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Except Vs Not
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Except Vs Not
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Except Vs Not