Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Prevent Login Sharing
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Prevent Login Sharing
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Prevent Login Sharing
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Prevent Login Sharing
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Prevent Login Sharing
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Prevent Login Sharing
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Prevent Login Sharing
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Prevent Login Sharing
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Prevent Login Sharing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Prevent Login Sharing
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Prevent Login Sharing