A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Experts Academy
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Experts Academy
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Experts Academy
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Experts Academy
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Experts Academy
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Experts Academy
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Experts Academy
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Experts Academy
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Experts Academy
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Experts Academy
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Experts Academy