Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Marketplace
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Marketplace
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Marketplace
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Marketplace
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Marketplace
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Marketplace
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Marketplace
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Marketplace
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Marketplace
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Marketplace
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Marketplace