Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Export Email List
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Export Email List
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Export Email List
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Export Email List
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Export Email List
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Export Email List
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Export Email List
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful course content. Kajabi Export Email List
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Export Email List
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Export Email List
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Export Email List