Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Valuation
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Valuation
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Valuation
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Valuation
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Valuation
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Valuation
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Valuation
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Valuation
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Valuation
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Valuation
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Valuation