Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Features
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Features
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Features
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Features
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Features
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Features
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Features
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Features
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Features
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Features
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Features