A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Beneath My Wings
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Beneath My Wings
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Beneath My Wings
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Beneath My Wings
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Beneath My Wings
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Beneath My Wings
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Beneath My Wings
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Beneath My Wings
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Beneath My Wings
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Beneath My Wings
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Beneath My Wings