Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Fonts
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Fonts
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Fonts
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Fonts
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Fonts
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Fonts
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Fonts
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Fonts
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Fonts
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Fonts
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Fonts