A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Set Up
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Set Up
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Set Up
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Set Up
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Set Up
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Set Up
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Set Up
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Set Up
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Set Up
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Set Up
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Set Up