A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi For Coaching
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi For Coaching
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi For Coaching
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi For Coaching
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi For Coaching
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi For Coaching
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi For Coaching
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi For Coaching
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi For Coaching
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi For Coaching
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi For Coaching