Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Chat
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Chat
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Chat
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Chat
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Chat
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Chat
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Chat
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Chat
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Chat
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Chat
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Chat