Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi For Free
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi For Free
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi For Free
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi For Free
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi For Free
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi For Free
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi For Free
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi For Free
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi For Free
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi For Free
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi For Free