Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi For Ipad
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi For Ipad
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi For Ipad
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi For Ipad
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi For Ipad
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi For Ipad
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi For Ipad
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi For Ipad
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi For Ipad
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi For Ipad
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi For Ipad