Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Per Mac
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Per Mac
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Per Mac
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Per Mac
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Per Mac
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Per Mac
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Per Mac
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Per Mac
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Per Mac
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Per Mac
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Per Mac