Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi For Online Courses
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi For Online Courses
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi For Online Courses
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi For Online Courses
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi For Online Courses
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi For Online Courses
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi For Online Courses
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi For Online Courses
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi For Online Courses
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi For Online Courses
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi For Online Courses