Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Form
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Form
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Form
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Form
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Form
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Form
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Form
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Form
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Form
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Form
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Form