A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Ms Gym
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Ms Gym
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Ms Gym
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Ms Gym
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Ms Gym
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Ms Gym
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Ms Gym
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Ms Gym
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Ms Gym
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Ms Gym
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Ms Gym