Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Forms
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Forms
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Forms
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Forms
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Forms
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Forms
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Forms
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Forms
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Forms
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Forms
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Forms