A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Is Kajabi Free
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Is Kajabi Free
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Is Kajabi Free
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Is Kajabi Free
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Is Kajabi Free
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Is Kajabi Free
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Is Kajabi Free
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Is Kajabi Free
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Is Kajabi Free
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Is Kajabi Free
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Is Kajabi Free