Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Founders
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Founders
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Founders
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Founders
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Founders
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Founders
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Founders
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Kajabi Founders
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Founders
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Founders
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Founders