A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Zapier Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Zapier Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Zapier Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Zapier Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Zapier Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Zapier Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Zapier Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful courses. Zapier Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Zapier Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Zapier Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Zapier Kajabi