Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Free App
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Free App
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Free App
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Free App
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Free App
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Free App
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Free App
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Free App
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Free App
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Free App
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Free App