Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Liquid Objects
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Liquid Objects
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Liquid Objects
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Liquid Objects
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Liquid Objects
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Liquid Objects
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Liquid Objects
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Liquid Objects
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Liquid Objects
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Liquid Objects
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Liquid Objects