Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Free Plan
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Free Plan
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Free Plan
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Free Plan
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Free Plan
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Free Plan
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Free Plan
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Free Plan
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Free Plan
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Free Plan
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Free Plan