Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Funding
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Funding
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Funding
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Funding
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Funding
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Funding
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Funding
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Funding
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Funding
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Funding
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Funding